Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The latest

Well, after having a Christmas hiatus from blogging we're back and better than ever. We spent the holiday season at my aunt and uncle's place in Canberra. Then we flew over to the big NZ last friday. Now we're looking for a car to buy to get out of Auckland. Here are some pics from the festivus season.


The aussie countryside around Canberra. The greenist it's been in like 30 years apparently.


Won't be seeing any of these for a while.



One day my uncle, cousin and I went to an aviary. I liked it.

A rainbow lorikeet.

The Christmas lunch... mmmm Eating shrimp here is weird, you have to chop the head off and rip the whole thing apart on your plate, it's gross. Look at my face I'm really getting into it.

Welcome to the family Ross, get used to it, it will happen every Christmas.

A great sign in NZ.

No comments: